SEN Class Teacher needed, full-time. Start date January 2024.
The Queen Elizabeth II Silver Jubilee School is an outstanding special school which caters for 130 pupils, with ages ranging from two to nineteen years. All the pupils have severe or profound and multiple learning difficulties. Some pupils also experience more complex needs, such as severe epilepsy or autism. The school has specialist status for performing arts and is committed to learning through this approach.
This is an opportunity for excellent, enthusiastic class teachers to join our ambitious and friendly school.
We can offer you:
• A school with high standards and expectations
• A caring school where you will be supported and valued by a hardworking team
• Support for your professional development
• Pupils who are happy and committed to their personalised learning programme
The successful candidates will be:
• An outstanding teacher with high expectations, experienced in teaching a wide range of special educational needs.
• Committed to raising standards through a creative curriculum.
• Able to work collaboratively as a member of a team.
• Motivated, hardworking, flexible and well organised.
• Willing to contribute to the wider life of our school.
Applications are warmly invited from teachers with a range of experience. We encourage you to visit the school to find out more about us.
Closing date for applications: noon on Thursday 9th November 2023
Interviews: Wednesday 22nd November 2023
- Application Form - Teaching.docx
- Application Form - Teaching.pdf
- Class Teacher Job Description.pdf
- Job Spec.pdf
- Person Spec teacher.pdf
If you are interested in working at QEII then please check back on this page regularly for vacancies. It's also worth following our Facebook page, where we also announce any recruitment.
Please also see the Privacy Notice for Recruitment and Volunteers below.
If you are looking for other school-based work in West Sussex, you may also find the link to West Sussex's school job search website at the bottom of this page useful.